Want to get healthy in 2018?
Join us on a journey to good health! Eatonville United Methodist Church will be the host of The Daniel Plan, inspired by Rick Warren and Dr. Mark Hyman of the Cleveland Clinic, this plan is a holistic approach to living the healthy person that God intended you to be.
THIS IS A FREE PROGRAM!
We had planned for a Healthy Happy Hour on Wednesday, February 7 at 6 pm, but because of the weather, we will start with our first session on February 21.
The 6-Week Program will take place on Wednesday evenings from 6 – 8 pm., from February 21 to March 28. The topics include:
- February 21: Faith: Nurturing the Soul
- February 28: Food: Enjoying God’s Abundance
- March 7: Fitness: Strengthening Your Body
- March 14: Focus: Renewing Your Mind
- March 21: Friends: Encouraging Each Other
- March 28: Living the Lifestyle
These sessions will include:
- Healthy snacks
- 20-minute video produced by Rick Warren and the Daniel Plan Team
- Discussion and review of study materials (provided)
- Plan for the coming week
Participants will also have the opportunity to join Pastor Robin Fillmore at Anytime Fitness in Tunhannock each Thursday throughout the program, to learn some new fitness techniques at the gym, at no cost to you. Plus we can provide information on how you might be eligible for a free gym membership through Silver Sneakers.
Pastor Robin can be reached at 570-392-9092 or RFillmore@susumc.org for more information.